directory-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Alderson <martin.alder...@salfordsoftware.co.uk>
Subject [ApacheDS] interceptorClassName in configuration
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:33:51 GMT
Hello,

I've recently been working on the ReplicationServiceITest and after
doing an update from SVN I found that my changes had stopped working.  I
traced this down to the recent change (made by Alex K I think) of making
  the interceptor configuration use interceptorClassName instead of the
actual interceptor - I was relying on being able to create the
interceptor myself and feeding it into the configuration.  The creation
of the interceptor (ReplicationService in my case) is now buried deep
within the creation of the InterceptorChain.

How do we get access to these interceptors?

Thanks,

Martin