directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache LDAP Studio 0.8.1 ?
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 21:12:51 GMT
> [X] +1 Release LDAP Studio 0.8.1

Many thanks, P-A for doing all the work and providing the packages. I
tested the Linux_i386 and Windows versions, both are working. I don't
have a AMD64 machine so I couldn't test the new package.

I have some suggestions:

1.)
We should keep the os, ws and arch (plus x86_64) tags for the RCP
feature in both the feature.xml and the update site because we only
provide the RCP application for these platforms.

2.)
We should add the version number to the download packages:
 LDAP_Studio_Linux_AMD64.tar.gz -> LDAP_Studio_0.8.1_Linux_AMD64.tar.gz

3.)
I think it is enough if we only release the x86_64 binary package and
the update site. I think there are no changes in the other packages.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Seelmann