directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BUILD] [FAILED] Build Apache Directory Server::CI Build #142 failed
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 17:45:52 GMT
Sorry about the build server, these things are all fickle and require a
certain amount of care and feeding.  In this case the SVN checkout was
getting truncated so it was never getting half the project, but it is all
working now apparently.  Something like this keeps happening every couple of
weeks, but it is totally a coincidence that the last couple of times were
from Enrique's checkins and they had nothing to do with it.

As far as seeing more detail, the problem is that this build server only has
two named logins licensed to it...  I have secured an Open Source license
for unlimited users, but I need to re-install and upgrade the server.  At
that point I will get everyone logins and such.  I also have another build
server that I have an OS license for called Zutubi Pulse and I want to try
that out soon too.  All fairly low on the priority list though, so it may be
a few weeks.

Thanks,
Chris