directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Confluence] Anyone know how we can send notifications to the dev list?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:43:41 GMT
So are you saying that confluence doc pages need to point to code (like
ViewSVN or Fisheye), or are you saying Javadoc in code pointing to
Confluence pages?  There are solutions to both of these if I can understand
what you want.  I have a custom confluence macro around here somewhere that
lets you name a section of code from CVS or SVN and it will render it in the
page.  I haven't used it in a long time, but it worked the last time I used
it.

Let me know specifically what you need and I will try to find it.  I will
also be happy to help Ersin get the email notifications working too.  There
are several options that we have available to us as mentioned above.

Thanks,
Chris