directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BUILD] [FAILED] Build Apache Directory Server::Nightly Integration Tests #56 failed (2326 tests passed, 1 test failed (1 new))
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2007 05:42:45 GMT
This failure occurs when the server is under load during the integration
tests and we mostly fixed it a few weeks ago by tweaking the test to wait a
couple of extra seconds for the replication to occur.  I just ran the tests
again and they passed so I think the build server was struggling at that
point in time.

Chris