directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Installers] Wondering if we should integrate Chris' enhancements
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2007 16:42:43 GMT
I would like to try to get this in 1.5.1.  What I need to do is test the
Windows installers and see what needs to be done there.  If I sacrifice the
Debian .deb packages, I should be able to get everything tested and merged.
If I don't get it done by the end of the week we can push it off but I will
give it a shot.

Chris