directory-dev mailing list archives

From ch...@pegacat.com
Subject Re: [Confluence] Anyone know how we can send notifications to the dev list?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 01:51:04 GMT
You can set up a 'mail watch' in user preferences (you'll also need to setup
an outbound mail port for Confluence under Administration > Configuration >
Mail Servers).

So if you set up a user with the dev list as their email address, it should
all just work :-).

However there's already a lot of traffic on the dev list, so maybe a
separate confluence mailing list?

If you were really keen, you could actually make that mailing list a part of
confluence as well, using the Confluence Space-based Mail list feature :-).

  - Chris

> Hi all,
>
> Lots of new pages are being added to confluence.  I just missed a new page
> that Emmanuel had added a while
> back on the work he did to improve the partition lookup mechanism.  If I
> had
> this available or new that it existed
> I might have understood the code a bit better while trying to refactor it.
>
> Anyways these kinds of problems may be avoided if we can make confluence
> send notifications to one of our
> mailing lists.  Perhaps a new ML is needed but I would be content on
> sending
> these notifications directly to the
> dev list.
>
> Shall we enable this and if so does anyone know how we can do this?
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

Dr Christopher Betts
Melbourne, Australia