directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [m2-snapshot-repo] Permissions need to be massaged to allow group read write access
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:35:32 GMT
<settings>
   <servers>
     <server>
       <id>apache-snapshots</id>
       <username>your-apache-username</username>
       <passphrase>ssh-passphrase</passphrase>
       <directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>
       <filePermissions>664</filePermissions>
     </server>
     <server>
       <id>apache.snapshots</id>
       <username>your-apache-username</username>
       <passphrase>ssh-passphrase</passphrase>
       <directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>
       <filePermissions>664</filePermissions>
     </server>
   </servers>
</settings>

might work.  If your apache username is the same as your local
username it can be ommitted.  If you don't have an ssh passphrase it
can be ommitted.  I didn't look to see how apacheds identifies the
snapshot repo, but you only need the entry for the id actually used :-)

hope this helps
david jencks