directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [Maven] How can we have one authoritative copy of the server.xml file?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 03:59:28 GMT

On Jul 11, 2007, at 11:39 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Hi David,
> On 7/9/07, David Jencks <> wrote:
> In my copy of triplesec I built a module with the basic server
> configuration in it that could easily be used in all the tests.
> itest-data
> That eliminated all but the one copy of server.xml in that module.
> So I tend to think of the problem as solved for triplesec.
>  So this itest-data module seems to be unpacked by this dependency-
> maven-plugin.
> That's the whole purpose to this codehaus mojo?

It looks to me as if I/we should change to using the

  dependency:unpack goal.  Either I couldn't find it last december or
it wasn't out yet.  This one has lots and lots of other functionality...

Anyway if your question is, are we using this plugin for anything
else besides unpacking, no, just to unpack.

david jencks
> Alex

View raw message