Hi all,

Also let's keep in mind that we don't just want to run integration tests inside
eclipse alone.  We have to make sure the maven CLI driven integration tests
also work with different JVM configurations when determining if changes do
not result in breakage of the trunk.

Ole's recommendation is something I've found useful but that is more for
debian based systems I guess but FC should also have equivalent alternatives
package as well.

Alex

Hi Enrique,

I personally use Eclipse, and I switch the JVMs. Simple, fast and
convenient. It only  takes a few seconds, and I don't even have to
recompile the whole project.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,