Hey btw I have no clue what this binding thingy is but I just heard James talk about it once.  I can
ask him what he meant.  Incidentally this was a conversation we had over 3 years ago when Groovy
first came out.

BTW I like the new modified syntax you now use below.  I think I have to get Groovy :).

Alex

On 6/17/07, Stefan Zoerner < stefan@labeo.de> wrote:
Stefan Zoerner wrote:
> ---
> heather = [:]
> heather.objectclass = ['top', 'person']
> heather.sn = 'Nova'
> heather.cn = 'Heather Nova'
>
> con.add('cn=Heather Nova,dc=example,dc=com', heather)
> ---
>
> I like it syntactically :-)

In fact, I am a Groovy newbie. It is even more simpler, if you write the
entry map like this:

---

heather = [
   objectclass: ['top', 'person'],
   sn: 'Nova',
   cn: 'Heather Nova'
]
con.add('cn=Heather Nova,dc=example,dc=com', heather)

---

Greetings,
     Stefan