Yah thanks !!!

On 6/12/07, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
Thanks Chris. :)

P-A M.

On 6/12/07, Chris Custine < chris.custine@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,
With Pierre-Arnaud's help, I have added Studio to the CI builds on the build server, so you can see the current status of builds here:

http://builds.organicelement.com/overview.html

Once again, if you get the login page, just click the link at the bottom that says " Login as a Guest User".

For Studio builds, the artifacts will be available via the artifacts link under Apache Directory Studio.  I might make the Server artifacts available soon as well, but I need to see how much space is consumed on my server first.

If anyone has suggestions for running additional goals or targets on the builds, let me know and I will be happy to make the updates.

Thanks,
Chris