Guys I'm sorry trying to respond but a bit overloaded let me try to get
back to this later.

Alex

On 6/11/07, Ole Ersoy < ole.ersoy@gmail.com> wrote:
Just adding a little bit more of a scenario into the mix.  The scenario is that I'll create a context L0, and it will have several children that are directory entries, like L1A, L1B, L1C etc.  Earlier Stefan gave me this code for iterating through the children of a context and getting the context associated with each child:

NamingEnumeration enm = ctx.listBindings("");
while (enm.hasMore()) {
Binding b = (Binding) enm.next();
if (b.getObject() instanceof Context) {
   Context child = (Context) b.getObject();
}
}

So ctx in this case is the L0 context.  So at this point I am unable to get the child contexts associated with the bindings that represent the children of the L0 context.  I can look them up using lookup() which will return a directory context instance.

Anyone know of any other way to get a list of the child contexts?

Thanks,
- Ole