Take a look at this ...

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/branches/1.0/testcase-archetype/

We need the same thing for 1.5 which does not have it yet.  Want to whip it together?

Alex

On 6/10/07, Ole Ersoy < ole.ersoy@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Guys,

Should we have standardized test setups for projects?  This way, when
creating a test and submitting it via JIRA, the test only contains the
"Test", and uses the setup and from the pre-created Setup class.

For instance the self contained test I just submitted had all the
connection and hot partitioning dependencies etc.  If there was a
pre-created test projected for this, I would just check it out, update,
and check back in.  Those without access to subversion, could just check
out, create the test, attach to JIRA, and check back in...

Cheers,
- Ole