Just changed the name so we can discuss the other services separately from
the vote thread.

Note that I think we might want to leave NTP since it is complete from my
understanding but Enrique would know best.  Also NTP might be needed for
time synch for Kerberos which needs time synchronization to function.  DNS
is not needed but is somewhat complete?