Hi,

as I'm reviewing the configuration, and the documentation, I don't find anything about DHCP protocol provider. A page on confluence gives some information about it, but we have nothing about how to launch it, how to configure it, and how to manage it.

Hmmm yeah you're right: it might not even be packaged with the server.  There
are no deps on it.  Early I liked the idea of having it in there but we cannot leave
ourselves exposed without having the supporting documentation nor the
ability to engage users as a community.  Does the same situation exist
for NTP and DNS?

I suggest that we sandbox this protocol provider untill we get some documentation and some configuration for it.

[X] +1 : Let's sandbox it
[ ] +/-0 : I don't know
[ ] -1 : Keep DHCP in the core server

Alex