:) LOL.

Alex

you want me to commit some code ? ;)

On 6/7/07, Alex Karasulu < akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:
thanks mate we'll just have to wait for another failure

On 6/7/07, Chris Custine < chris.custine@gmail.com > wrote:
OK, this should be done now.  Let me know if this helps out.

Chris

On 6/6/07, Alex Karasulu < akarasulu@apache.org > wrote:
Hi Chris,

Any way we can use some prefixes on this? For example:

[BUILD] [FAILED] Build #69 failed due to commit 233443 by akarasulu

If this requires serious black magic to make team city do this then
please disregard this idea.  Just thought I'd put it out there if it's
easy to do.

Alex