sure let's do it

Ho, np at all...

I was not thinking about releasing 1.5.1 in the next few hours ;)

On 6/7/07, Ersin Er < ersin.er@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

As we want to release more frequently, let's do it. But let's give it
one week so some small issues can be fixed like documentation.

--
Ersin Er

R.A. and Ph.D Student at the Dept. of Computer Eng. in Hacettepe University
http://www.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr

Committer and PMC Member of The Apache Directory Project
http://directory.apache.org

--

Regards,
Cordialement,