Enrique Rodriguez a écrit :

> On 6/3/07, elecharny@apache.org <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Author: elecharny
>> Date: Sun Jun  3 07:32:02 2007
>> New Revision: 543905

>> Log:
>> Replaced the server.xml which has been committed this week with
>> something that can be used to launch the server. The two added
>> interceptors have been committed, because they introduced some problem
>> in the server. I'm sure this has not been tested *at all*.
>

> PasswordPolicyService is tested by PasswordPolicyServiceITest and
> KeyDerivationService is tested by KeyDerivationServiceITest, both in
> server-unit.
>
> HTH,
>
> Enrique

I was talking about the whole server. I got some nasty exceptions when
running it . Unit tests just test some aspects of the server. Sometime,
it's good to launch the server, and check that it's still working,
especially when the modifications are huge.

Yes I agree.  Did you try this after the merge Enrique?

Alex

Emmanuel