I am pretty sure that syntaxically is not a real word and is probably a misspelled form of "synactically".  However, for what its worth, you guys do a better job with English than many people I know here in the US.  :-)

Chris

Here's what dictonary.com says:

adverb
with respect to syntax; "syntactically ill-formed"

Cheers,
- Ole