Sorry about that...  I started this email and walked away so I didn't see your response.  Glad you got that figured out!

Chris

On 6/15/07, Chris Custine <chris.custine@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Ole,
Emmanuel is absolutely right, there is no way the current SVN code is causing a AIOOBE:

return "<" + oid + ", " + ( ( names == null ) || ( names.length == 0 ) ? "null" : names[0] ) + ">";

AIOOBE just can't happen here anymore.  I agree with him also, that you MUST have a pom.xml problem that is causing it to pick up 1.5.0 or a build of 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT prior to the fix being applied.

Good luck,
Chris