I turned on my teamcity build server that runs continuous integration tests of the trunk (it now checks every 30 minutes for SVN changes), and it runs the full integration test suite on a nightly basis (Midnight in my time zone, so about 08:00 for most of you in Europe).  A few of the integration tests are failing on the server, but they pass for me locally and I just can't figure out why yet, so disregard them temporarily.  Maybe someone can help me figure that out at some point.

The url is here: http://builds.organicelement.com
Click on the "Login as Guest" link to gain access.

Thanks,
Chris