directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Kerberos] Ciient status
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 13:03:24 GMT
Hi,

I have a question : atm, we have to inject an LDIF file to setup
initial users. Is it possible to have a specific UI/GUI/CLI to create
a new user whithout crafting an LDIF file by hand ?

Otherwise, I'm interested in helping you to get a kerberos-unit
working, as without unit tests, the code is really impossible to
modify, as we don't have any way to do regression tests. Last, not
least, I think that the new codec implementation can be done for
subparts of the kerberos ASN.1 grammar. I have almost half of the
state machines designed (using an UML tool to do so), which is the
first step to get a decoder working.

May be we can discuss this point on IRC, so that I can jump into the
train faster.

Emmanuel

--
Regards,