directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Strange behavior with schema
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:26:45 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm a little bit brain dead today, so I push this Q to the ML :
I'm trying to inject a user with a krb5PrincipalName AT (this entry
has a krb5Principal OC), and I get an error (using an embedded ADS
server, this is a unit test in server-unit I'm writing). It seems that
the OID for this AT does not exist in the byOid table, even if the AT
is found by name.

I guess that something should be wrong in the way we are loading
schema when starting the embeded server, but I can't find what...

Anyone, an idea ?

Ok, time for me to get drunk now, to wash my brain from any kind of rust ;)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,