directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MINA 1.0.3 in DS 1.0.2 bundles?
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 09:27:36 GMT
Oh, I think we started the release process (which took way too long !)
before MINA was released. This is the reason why we missed 1.0.3
released.

At some point, we also wanted to avoid a clear dependency between MINA
and ADS releases, because until the last ADS release, we were pushing
the MINA team to release at the same time. Hopefully, this is not
anyore the case.

What we gonna do is to bump up the MINA version in 1.0 trunk so that
you will be able to build a ADS-1.0.3-SNAPSHOT, without having to wait
for the next release.

Thanks for the heads up !

Emmanuel

--