directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] Tips & Tricks for switching VMs?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:47:22 GMT
Hi all,

Also let's keep in mind that we don't just want to run integration tests
inside
eclipse alone.  We have to make sure the maven CLI driven integration tests
also work with different JVM configurations when determining if changes do
not result in breakage of the trunk.

Ole's recommendation is something I've found useful but that is more for
debian based systems I guess but FC should also have equivalent alternatives
package as well.

Alex