directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Kerberos] [Doco] Kerberos + other services
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:28:33 GMT
This may be a stupid questions but why with OpenLDAP and not ApacheDS LDAP?
I understand this is about interoperability but what will people think if
we're posting
how to use our Kerberos service inside ApacheDS with OpenLDAP.  I can
understand
making OpenLDAP a client to the ApacheDS Kerberos server but why is that our

concern?

Doesn't anyone think this is a bit strange?

Alex