directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Sandboxing undocumented protocols (was: Re: [Vote] Sandboxing DHCP protocol)
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 15:12:12 GMT
Just changed the name so we can discuss the other services separately from
the vote thread.

Note that I think we might want to leave NTP since it is complete from my
understanding but Enrique would know best.  Also NTP might be needed for
time synch for Kerberos which needs time synchronization to function.  DNS
is not needed but is somewhat complete?

Alex