directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] [Partition] Search Engine - Backend interfacing points
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:40:01 GMT
Hi,

The SearchEngine and related classes interface with the actual entry
storage at some points.  What I am looking for is methods such as
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.BTreePartition.lookup(
Long id ). It's one implementation is
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.jdbm.JdbmPartition.lookup(
Long id ). W

We can intercept such methods and modify the returning entries from
physical partitions. I have made a simple test but it seems there are
other parts of the server which makes such kind of entry retrieval.

Any ideas?

--
Ersin Er

R.A. and Ph.D Student at the Dept. of Computer Eng. in Hacettepe University
http://www.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr

Committer and PMC Member of The Apache Directory Project
http://directory.apache.org