directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Would like to start getting involved in Apache Directory project
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 07:46:09 GMT
A warm welcome Jiangto!

If you can narrow down the area you interested within the context of
ApacheDS we can offer better issues that fit your interest. But having
a look at the Jira issues is a good start as Emmanuel said.

Cheers,

--
Ersin Er

R.A. and Ph.D Student at the Dept. of Computer Eng. in Hacettepe University
http://www.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr

Committer and PMC Member of The Apache Directory Project
http://directory.apache.org