directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Testing Archetype] Maybe Just A One Time Corruption
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 02:26:58 GMT
> Sorry - I would reply to my own thread, but google hides it from me.

It should be available from "Sent Mail".

> That last message may have been just a one time corruption in server-work.  It happened
right after I built 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT, and updated my dependencies.  I tried downgrading my dependencies,
but it was still there.  Then I deleted server-work, and now the tests run fine.  I'll post
back if I see anything suspicious :-)  Have a great weekend everybody.

--
Ersin Er

R.A. and Ph.D Student at the Dept. of Computer Eng. in Hacettepe University
http://www.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr

Committer and PMC Member of The Apache Directory Project
http://directory.apache.org