directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A control for enabling/disabling dynamic schema check ?
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 22:25:43 GMT
Hi PAM,

It can be possible by disabling the Schema Service at runtime. This
can be done by a stored procedure or by a special entry which tracks a
special value for schema enabling/disabling. But I am not sure about
its side effects.

--
Ersin Er

R.A. and Ph.D Student at the Dept. of Computer Eng. in Hacettepe University
http://www.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr

Committer and PMC Member of The Apache Directory Project
http://directory.apache.org