directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Kerberos] [Doco] Kerberos + other services
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:36:51 GMT
Is there any room for ApacheDS (except Kerberos part) in this
tutorial? Otherwise, even for interoperability, using OpenLDAP as the
default LDAP server does not make much sense to me. It may be just
stated as an alternative.

--
Ersin Er

R.A. and Ph.D Student at the Dept. of Computer Eng. in Hacettepe University
http://www.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr

Committer and PMC Member of The Apache Directory Project
http://directory.apache.org