directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Rename progress
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:05:46 GMT
Here's a report on where we are...

(1) Rename svn directory from ldapstudio to studio

Done.

(2) Rename svn projects and update and build scripts

Done.

(3) Rename Java package names

Done.
Stefan, I think you have also implemented the connections migration in the
ConnectionManager class, am I right ?

(4) Rename plugin IDs

Done.

> (5) Modify install path and application name for the RCP applicaton

Almost done.
The Windows installer needs to be updated with Apache Directory Studio
instead of Apache LDAP Studio, and a new page in the installer needs to be
added to inform the user that LDAP Studio needs to be uninstalled.

(6) Modify workspace folder in configuration/config.ini

Done.

(7) Modify update site

Not done yet.

Thanks to everyone who helped. :)