directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jiangtao Yan <yan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Would like to start getting involved in Apache Directory project
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 04:31:40 GMT
Hi,

  This is Jiangtao Yan. I happened to talk with Alex and started learning things about Apache
Directory project. As a newcomer, I would like to start working on some low hanging fruit
to get involved.

  I have 8 years hands-on experience in developing and integrating large-scale enterprise
applications using J2SE/J2EE (including JNDI, JMS, EJB, Web Services) and design patterns.
Please advise where I can start my contribution to the project.

  Thanks & Regards
  Jiangtao

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!