directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kerberos Kadmin GUI
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 00:57:44 GMT
> Enrique Rodriguez a écrit :
> > We can do most of what we need with the LDAP protocol and our X.500
> > ACI.
>
> Sure, but I think a GUI is great to have to avoid complex manipulation
> of such elements. We already have an ACI editor in Apache Directory
> Studio, we just need a specific interface for Kerberos admin, I guess.

I agree.  I don't think users should have to directly manipulate
attributes and know ACI syntax.  A tool would be great.  My point was
more that the protocol to do this with should be LDAP and not Kadmin.

> Can we have a status for those RFCs and drafts ?

I will start one here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSBOX/Kerberos+RFC+Support

Enrique