directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r543905 - /directory/apacheds/trunk/server-main/server.xml
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 23:10:09 GMT
> Yes I agree.  Did you try this after the merge Enrique?

Of course I did.  I continue to use the server.xml on a daily basis.
I think the issue here is that I always LDIF load a set of users into
an example.com partition, resulting in an ou=users,dc=example,dc=com
that always has the entries I need for SASL and Kerberos.  I believe
my mistake is not adequately testing when the server.xml is configured
to find users in a certain place (for LDAP, CP, or Kerberos) and not
actually having the users there.  I will re-test from now on for
various mismatched configuration scenarios.

Enrique