directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Internal vs. external lookups
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2007 01:11:17 GMT
> Guys I have not abandoned this thread.  Just rebuilding dev env after a
> failure.  I need to think about this more and review it.  Will get back to
> you.  Enrique is this urgent?

Not urgent but still a relevant issue.  I have 2 work-arounds so I can
continue coding this weekend.  I have already written an
InternalAuthenticator and I'm also going to try Emm's suggestion to
simply put a flag in the env.

But, I expect to have my interceptor(s) working and ready to
propose/explain to you guys for inclusion in the core in a week or so
and so I expect we'll eventually need a formal solution in the core.

Enrique