directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Tips & Tricks for switching VMs?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:00:19 GMT
Hey Guys,

I think JPackage works for most distributions, but was started by Red Hat, so it's reasonable
to assume that Fedora is the primary target.  With Fedora 7 the JPackage utils come installed.
 There's a nice tutorial on how to install JPackage Java on Fedora here (I just performed
these steps on Fedora 7):

http://fedoranews.org/mediawiki/index.php/JPackage_Java_for_FC4#Install_jpackage.repo_from_JPackage

Cheers,
- Ole