directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject [Hot Partitions] Installed Server Unaware of Hot Partition Location
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 20:41:01 GMT
Hey Guys,

I was just doing some more hot partition experimentation.  When I connect to a running instance
of the server, and create a hot partition, the hot partition data is stored in the directory
where the JNDI client is running from.  However, the running server is aware that the hot
partition got created, because the partition can be connected to.  However, it does not see
the entries created under the hot partition.

It seems like the behavior should be that the hot partition data is stored in ADSs installed
partition directory.  Should I file a JIRA?

Cheers,
- Ole