directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Boolean Valued Attributes] Should Java's "true" work?
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 20:25:33 GMT
I did use the Boolean syntax for the entry and I just tried it with Boolean.TRUE as the value.
 I still get this exception:

javax.naming.NamingException: The value stored in an Human Readible attribute is not a String
	at org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SchemaService.assertHumanReadible(SchemaService.java:1965)

When I do this:
System.out.println(true);  ... It prints "true", so I imagine that "true" is what is sent
over the wire to ADS.  Seems like this should be an OK value?

Thoughts?

Thanks,
- Ole