directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <>
Subject [Testing] Shot at Archetype for 1.5.0
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:56:03 GMT
Hey Guys,

I took a shot at a new testing archetype:

svn co

mvn archetype:create  -DarchetypeArtifactId=apacheds.testing.archetype
-DarchetypeVersion=1.0.0  -DgroupId="" -DartifactId=archetype.instance.testing

Note that it is important that the groupId is left blank.  If specified, Maven prepend it
to the packages containing the archetype test files.

Emmanuel, if you look at the tearDown for JNDIEmbbeddedConnectionTemplate, you'll see that
I'm reusing createEnvironment() and just overriding Context.PROVIDER_URL.  If I try to do
the same with the connect() body, I get the naming exception.

- Ole

View raw message