directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <>
Subject [Testing] Embedded Logging Configuration
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 04:14:30 GMT
Hey Guys,

I'm in the process of reworking the testing archetype.  When I run the test for the setup,
which starts the server, I get these lines:

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (
log4j:WARN Please initialize the nlog4j system properly.

Does nlog4j have to be configured for the server to run embedded?  Do we have any documentation
on configuring it when running embedded?  I saw the tests in apacheds-core-unit have the
file in /src/test/resources, so I tried putting it there, but it's still coughing.  Thoughts?

- Ole

View raw message