directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject [Improvement] Standardized Test Setups for Projects
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2007 17:20:46 GMT
Hey Guys,

Should we have standardized test setups for projects?  This way, when
creating a test and submitting it via JIRA, the test only contains the
"Test", and uses the setup and from the pre-created Setup class.

For instance the self contained test I just submitted had all the
connection and hot partitioning dependencies etc.  If there was a
pre-created test projected for this, I would just check it out, update,
and check back in.  Those without access to subversion, could just check
out, create the test, attach to JIRA, and check back in...

Cheers,
- Ole