directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Testing Feature Idea] Automatic Cleanup
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 13:19:39 GMT
Yeah - it might be one of those things that are only used by a few developers...maybe just
me :-)  Yesterday for instance I was writing to both a hot partition and the schema partition.
 If something went wrong I had to go and tearDown everything manually, and this cost me at
least a few hours.  I also had to code a manual tear sequence for hot partitions because LS
does not see them, and comment out certain areas each time depending on what failed.  Anyways
could be I am the only one with this type of tear down scenario, in which case it's trivial.
 I think these are behind me for now anyways .... knock on wood.

Cheers,
- Ole