directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject [Testing Feature Idea] Automatic Cleanup
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 21:48:35 GMT
Hey Guys,

When I run my tearDown() methods, "Occasionally" something is off in the test and the tearDown()
is thus incomplete.  It would be great if there was a trigger or something that could be called
on the server which would "Hot" reset it to its fresh install state.  That way if the tearDown
failed, this could be used as a last resort.  Does this sound useful?  Should I put feature
requests like this straight in JIRA, and then wait for discussion, or is this the preferred
way?

Thanks,
- Ole