directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject [Studio][Site] Update mission statement
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 17:06:29 GMT
Hi all,

as we renamed LDAP Studio to Apache Directory Studio I wonder if we
should also update the mission statement on the Studio main page:

Apache Directory Studio is a complete LDAP tooling platform intended to
be used with any LDAP server however it is particularly designed for use
with the Apache Directory Server.

Developed as a sub-project of the Directory Top Level Project, Apache
Directory Studio is an Eclipse RCP application that takes full advantage
of the benefits inherent in the Eclipse platform. Composed of several
Eclipse (OSGi) plugins, Apache Directory Studio can be easily upgraded
with additional plugins. Apache Directory Studio plugins can even run
within a full installation of Eclipse itself.

I would suggest to just replace the "LDAP tooling platform" by
"directory tooling platform".

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Seelmann