directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Server does not allow anymore simple password
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 19:56:49 GMT
Enrique Rodriguez a écrit :

<snip/>

> This is a new "best practice" for me and I will strive to use it in
> the future.  Your comments last month on my bad debugging practices
> are legitimate and I will begin to review code this month to improve
> this situation for existing commits and to make sure any new commits
> do not threaten the performance of the server.

Ok, thanks. Listen, it was just the last thing I saw while I was trying
to understand what happened with the server. It is not exactly the most
important point, but it was the last which hit my face. I understand you
forgot to check this, as you committed a lot of code.

My job is certainly not to teach you how to code, I'm not good enough
for that. I don't think you have bad debugging practices, and on the
opposite I think that your code is above the average. I was just a
little bit upset...

Emmanuel