directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OT kerberos, iwa and proxys
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 23:03:11 GMT
Marc Boorshtein a écrit :

> All,

Hi Marc,

> I've got an kerberos question when cobined with integrated windows
> authentication.  Can the process of authenticating the user to an iis
> server be proxied succesfully?

so far, I think you just need to enable SPNEGO on you browser to do so
(http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wasinfo/v6r1/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.websphere.base.doc/info/aes/ae/tsec_SPNEGO_config_web.html

<http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wasinfo/v6r1/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.websphere.base.doc/info/aes/ae/tsec_SPNEGO_config_web.html>)

Of couse, this will be helpfull if you are just using a browser...
Otherwise, your application will have to implement SPNEGO. FYI, we have
written a java codec for this protocol, but it has been sandboxed...
Just tell us if you want it to be ressucitated.

Emmanuel.