directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Crazy, defiant, or simply disrespectful?
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 14:10:11 GMT
Mostly Crazy I think....
Um....What I tried to do here is
create labeled paragraphs sort of
like what we see in magazines, etc.
When you are talking about sonnets,
I thought you were talking putting spaces
between each line.  Like if I were to take
this paragraph and do this:

Mostly Crazy I think....

Um....What I tried to do here is
create labeled paragraphs sort of
like what we see in magazines, etc.

When you are talking about sonnets,
I thought you were talking putting spaces
between each line.  Like if I were to take
this paragraph and do this:
Etc.
The only other deal I can imagine then is that
the paragraphs should be wider.
So if I take the above sentence and do this:
The only other thing I can imagine then is that the paragraphs should be
wider.
Then are we are happy?

Cheers,
- Ole